This week Kate and Rob discuss making decisions about pets and animal companions. Also: a quest for a fish has begun. Also also: making a solar oven is a fun craft that's less dangerous than it sounds.
This week's art and science picks: one about toasting sugar, the other is appreciating music from video games.
Related Links and Resources
- National S'mores Day Fun! Solar S'mores Snack - Kids Activities | Saving Money | Home Management | Motherhood on a Dime
- Yummy Fun with Pizza Box Solar Oven Smores! ⋆ Take Them Outside
- Kate's Science Pick: The science behind a perfectly-toasted marshmallow - The Verge + Science in the woods.: Marshmallows
- Rob's Art Pick: MegaGRRL - Portable YM2612 VGM Player | Hackaday.io + OverClocked ReMix: Video Game Music Community
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter