Kate and Rob talk about two creative play and learning kits: Nintendo Labo and Adafruit's AdaBox.
This week's art and science picks: one helps clean up messes the other makes random shapes.
Related Links and Resources
- Nintendo Labo
- AdaBox 007
- Raspberry Pi — Teach, Learn, and Make with Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit Gemma M0 Overview
- Microsoft MakeCode
- Kate's Art Pick: Watercolor Crayons -> Faber-Castell Watercolor Crayons - BLICK art materials
- Rob's Science Pick: The scientific method (video) | Khan Academy
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter