Kate and Rob talk about some home automation projects we've tried with varying results.
This week's art and science picks: one helps clean up messes the other makes random shapes.
Related Links and Resources
- Kate's Science Pick: her recipe for home-made general purpose surface cleaner:
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp borax
- 3 1/2 cup hot water
- 20 drops of oil
- 1/4 cup liquid soap
- Rob's Art Pick: shape generating utility/toy called Blobmaker
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter