In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob talk about why do we do goal planning and what makes the process successful. As we reflect we ask questions like:
- What makes the year successful?
- How much prep is needed? Is prep needed?
- Is it fun?
- For someone who has never done it before, how do I start?
- What if we started a goal planning band?
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is a sort of camera in space the other is a fun use for folded paper.
Related Links and Resources
- Phineas And Ferb - Happy New Year - YouTube
- Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog from The Muppet Movie - YouTube
- The life planner : How You Can Change Your Life And Help Us Plant 1 Million Trees?
- 2018 Day Planner, Tackle Your Goals 30 Days at a Time! - Commit30
- The Emergent Task Planner™ | Dave Seah
- Let's make magic in 2019! | SusannahConway.com
- Kids Crafts, Easy Recipes, Sewing Projects, & DIY Tutorials! - Skip To My Lou
- A Brief History of Journal Writing - The Center for Journal Therapy
- Kate's Science Pick: New Horizons: Beyond Pluto, NASA's New Horizons Ready for Historic Flyby of Ultima Thule in the Kuiper Belt
- Rob's Art Pick: Making Zines and Mini-comics: Zine Making 101 | Scholastic, LIA Cast 152 - Minicomics Carnage with Zack Giallongo — Lean Into Art, LIA Cast 246 - Minicomics Preflight Checklist — Lean Into Art
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter