In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob talk about making gifts by hand, why we got into that, some of the projects that went well and others that didn't. Some projects we pick are a bit ambitious given our current skills or time available.
How do we find the right project and how do we help our kids with that same process?
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is a test you don't study for the other is a book of tips.
Related Links and Resources
- Mermaid Tail Blanket Tutorial - Discount Designer Fabric - Fabric.com
- Lean Into Art Podcast - Making things and reflecting about it, creative process and more for visual storytellers
- Kate's Science Pick: Color | Genetic Testing for Health Risks and Medication Response
- Rob's Art Pick: What They Didn't Teach You in Art School: How to survive as an artist in the real world: Rosalind Davis, Annabel Tilley
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter