Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is checking in on the NASA Juno mission; the other is about printing big posters.
Related Links and Resources
- 25 Popular Science Myths Debunked
- Cancer and the Shark Immune System
- Will Two Worms Grow from a Worm Cut in Half? | Earthworms
- Revisited Myth #18: Panes of window glass in old buildings are visibly thicker at the bottom, proving that glass is a viscous liquid that has “flowed” over time. | History Myths Debunked
- Hey the Galaxy of Super Adventure is Back - GoSA 19 – The Trial of Ben Hatke : Comics Are Great!
- Art and Science Punks Episode 23: Baloney
- DogFish by Gillian Shields - Read Aloud Stories for Kids - YouTube
- Kate's Science Pick: Juno Solves 39-Year Old Mystery of Jupiter Lightning | NASA
- Rob's Art Pick: Printing large posters from tiled regular size pages with tools like: SplitPrint and Wall art generator - Rasterbator
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter