In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob talk about what we forshadowed in recent episodes: Kate's adventures with the InstaPot, some things she's made with it, and how it's fairly old technology in a new package.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is a craft with code and data; the other is a craft with yarn and twigs.
Related Links and Resources
- 24-Hour Comics Day
- National Novel Writing Month
- Art Soundoff — Lean Into Art
- 100 Demon Dialogues – Lucy Bellwood
- Kate's Art Pick: Dreamcatchers: Stnkrbug: DIY Crescent Moon Dreamcatcher
- DIY Tutorial: How to Make a Dreamcatcher - The Journey Junkie
- UO DIY: Modern Woven Dreamcatcher - Urban Outfitters - Blog
- DIY Dream Catchers // Made by Kids - ARTBAR
- Rob's Science Pick: Machine Learning for Artists
- History of artificial intelligence - Wikipedia
- Artificial Intelligence - The New York Times
- Timeline of artificial intelligence - Wikipedia
- A* search algorithm - Wikipedia
- Gamasutra: Chris Simpson's Blog - Behavior trees for AI: How they work
- robstenzinger/behaviortreely: A behavior tree implementation in Python.
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter