In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob discuss a couple of recent experiments: coloring geodes and fermenting cabbage. Discover along with us which experiment looked and/or smelled according to plan.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is about brush pens; the other is a crafty form of ice cream.
Related Links and Resources
- How to Dye a Geode | eHow
- Jalapeño Cilantro Sauerkraut - Fermented Food Lab
- Pineapple Turmeric Sauerkraut and Gut Shots
- Kate's Science Pick: Scrumptious Science: Making Ice Cream in a Bag - Scientific American
- Rob's Art Pick: Two pens from the JetPens Brush Pen Sampler Pack 2. Pilot Fude-Makase Color Brush Pen - Extra Fine - Black - JetPens.com and Kuretake Bimoji Brush Pen - Medium - JetPens.com
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter