In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob discuss what we think of as useful and fun computer literacy for our family.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one (set of picks) is about detailed coloring books, the other is a couple picks about fun visual ways to get comfortable with coding.
Related Links and Resources
- Kate's Art Pick:
- Amazon.com : Bostitch QuietSharp 6 Classroom Electric Pencil Sharpener, 6-Holes, Blue (EPS10HC) : Office Products
- and Amazon.com : Electric Pencil Sharpener - Battery Operated (No Cord) - Ideal For No. 2 and Colored Pencils (Drawing, Coloring) - Small and Durable - Kid Friendly - Artist, Students, and Professionals : Office Products
- also Amazon.com: eeBoo Metallic Colored Pencils, Victorian Birds, Set of 12: Toys & Games
- and then The Usborne Book of Drawing, Doodling and Coloring: Fiona Watt, Erica Harrison, Katie Lovell: 9780794527884: Amazon.com: Books
- this one too: The Calm Coloring Book: Beautiful images to soothe your cares away (Chartwell Coloring Books): Patience Coster: 9780785832881: Amazon.com: Books and finally: The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People (The Mindfulness Coloring Series): Emma Farrarons: 9781615192823: Amazon.com: Books
- Rob's Science Pick: CodeCombat - Learn how to code by playing a game and Scratch 2.0: all-new features for your Raspberry Pi - Raspberry Pi
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter