This Week in Science from a Tetris-shaped Room
About This Episode
In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob discuss situations from this week where we learned something about science.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is about quilting, the other about understanding the design techniques that slot machines use.
Related Links and Resources
- Kate's Art Pick: Ticker Tape Skulls Art Quilt! - QUILTING and crazy mom quilts: ticker tape and also: 2017 tokyo quilt festival: part one :: Okan Arts
- Rob's Science Pick: Hooked: how pokies are designed to be addictive | Australia news | The Guardian
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter