Excited About Being Bored
About This Episode
We're back! In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob begin Season 2 talking about being bored as a situation, a feeling, and unpack some ideas and assumptions Rob has about not ever feeling bored.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one about the recent solar eclipse and another about chromatography.
Related Links and Resources
- Kate's Art Pick: Science for Kids: Chromatography Butterfly Craft, Chromatography - Wikipedia
- Rob's Science Pick: Solar Eclipse 2017 Full 4K 360º VR Experience In Casper, Wyoming | 360 Video | TIME - YouTube, 2017 Total Solar Eclipse Composite | NASA
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter