In this episode of Art and Science Punks, Kate and Rob discuss using Design Thinking as a way to create and try alternatives when we're feeling stuck. Also: an art pick and science pick as a way to share fun, useful, and interesting resources!
Related Links and Resources
- Design Thinking - IDEO U
- ME104B | Designing Your Life - class at Stanford
- Designing Your Life - the Book
- Art Pick: Spriter - 2D sprite animation character creation software.
- Science Pick: Orange Buoyancy Science Experiment - Playdough To Plato
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter