Halloween Make Extravaganza
November 10th, 2019
52 mins 32 secs
About this Episode
This week Kate and Rob discuss props and costumes we made for Halloween this year. Also: why not all the projects got finished. Also also: it's good to be back doing the show!
This week's art and science picks: one is a creative challenge, the other is some chilly machinery.
Kate and Rob announced they are working on worksohps for couples, more details and dates coming soon.
Workshops out now: Craft your own fun way to approach creative challenges like, NaNoWriMo, and more in Customize Your Next Creative Challenge available on Gumroad and Skillshare.
Help your design process by unpacking your ideas, questions, and findings into a flow of steps all about understanding your user experience in Drawing User Journey Maps to Design User Experiences, Gather Ideas, and Collaborate available on Gumroad and Skillshare.
Book time with one of us to explore coaching, we're here for you from anywhere you are and have our specialties too. Kate works with partners looking to achieve big goals and sustain big love, and individuals embarking on ambitious change at any career age or stage. Rob works with product makers and leaders to build research infused teams, be agents for positive change, make meaningful products and navigate big career choices.
Related Links and Resources
- Coach Kate
- Coach Rob
- Kate's Science Pick: Artificial Snow: What’s artificial snow, and how is it made? | February 5, 2018 Issue - Vol. 96 Issue 6 | Chemical & Engineering News + How is Artificial Snow Made? - YouTube
- Rob's Art Pick: Art Soundoff
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter
- Sign up for the Art and Science Punks Newsletter
- Professional Coaching, Talks, and Workshops for Teams, Couples, and Individuals