In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob discuss "Stuff You Feel Like You Should Know" ranging from psychology to coding to more than one spoken language and reading music.
Kate and Rob also explore an art pick and a science pick this week related to coding+hardware and sewing.
Related Links and Resources
- Rob's Science Pick: Arduino Uno hardware and Arduino code environment
- Kate's Art Pick: The One-Yard-Wonders book series One-Yard Wonders by Patricia Hoskins, Rebecca Yaker, Fabric-by-Fabric One-Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects Using Cottons, Knits, Voiles, Corduroy, Fleece, Flannel, Home Dec, Oilcloth, Wool, and Beyond by Patricia Hoskins, Rebecca Yaker, Little One-Yard Wonders: Irresistible Clothes, Toys, and Accessories You Can Make for Babies and Kids by Patricia Hoskins, Rebecca Yaker
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter