Asking About Inspiration as a System
About This Episode
In this episode of Art and Science Punks Kate and Rob ask each other what and who inspires us and think about inspiration as a system.
Kate and Rob also share an art pick and a science pick this week: one is about cotton candy, the other about sound waves.
Related Links and Resources
- Dr. Dan Siegel - Books - The Whole Brain Child
- 5by5 | Back to Work
- hang in there cat poster - Google Search
- Kate's Art Pick: Cotton Candy Flower - the biggest in the world / 綿菓子 / 솜사탕 / Zuckerwatte / Algodón de Azúcar - YouTube
- Rob's Science Pick: Sound Waves - LightNote
- Cassini: The Grand Finale: Overview
- Art and Science Punks on Twitter (@artsciencepunks)
- Art and Science Punks (@artandsciencepunks) on Instagram
- Kate Stenzinger on Twitter
- Rob Stenzinger on Twitter